Quest 5 Boss Battle Setup - Dazzlon the Dream Dragon
Updated: Dec 16, 2020
Greetings Citizens of Treasure Falls!
Here is the setup information for the final battle with Dazzlon the Dream Dragon during the Quest of Dreams.
SPOILER ALERT: if you have not made it this far in the campaign I highly recommend that you stop reading and come back when you are at this point in your adventure.
In addition to the video above, I have provided the setup information found on pages Campaign Cards 42, 43 and 44 below with additional notes and photos:
1) Lay Dream Tiles 1 - 9 in order in the bottom right 9 spaces on the board (this should be done at the beginning of the quest).
2) Take the 5 Red Ability Dungeon Tiles from the discard pile and add these to the 4 remaining cards in the Dream Deck.
3) Shuffle the 9 Red Dungeon Tiles and and then place them on top of the 9 Dream Tiles.
4) Place the 2 Dream Wall cards and the Dream Keeper Castle card over the Dream Maze.
5) Take the 6 Tolk Gem Dungeon Tiles from the base game and place them around the Dream Wall and Dream Keeper cards. Then take the 6 Plastic Tolk Gems and place them on the appropriate cards.
6) Take 9 Power Ability Cards, 9 Wisdom Ability Cards and 9 Magic Ability Cards and shuffle them together to make one deck. Place the deck face down near the Tolk Gem tiles. This is Dazzlon's Deck.
7) Place the Dazzlon card above the Dream Keeper Castle. Your setup is now complete!
Please let me know if you have any questions about the setup, rules or game play for the final Dazzlon battle in the comments below. Thanks!